Corporate Governance Of Regenx
Board of Directors
All business transactions with individuals, corporations or other entities that could potentially, directly or indirectly, be considered to be a related party, must be approved by the Board of Directors regardless of the amount involved.
The Audit Committee
- Approve the integrity of the Corporation’s financial statements;
- Ensure the Corporation’s compliance with applicable legal and regulatory requirements;
- Verify the independence, qualifications and appointment of the Corporation’s external auditor;
- Evaluate the performance of the Corporation’s internal auditor and external auditor;
- Review the accounting and financial reporting processes of the Corporation; and
- Oversee audits of the financial statements of the Corporation.
Code of Conduct
Our Policy does not list every do and don’t. We expect our directors and employees to use common sense, individual conscience and a commitment to 100% compliance with the law in applying the Policy to particular situations. Here are some examples:
Respect for Employees/ Diversity
Regenx encourages an inclusive culture that welcomes and embraces the strengths of our differences, supports involvement, and provides everyone with equal access to opportunities and information. We believe in treating each other with respect and dignity, thereby fostering an atmosphere of caring, open communications and candor. We respect the rights of individuals to achieve professional and personal balance in their lives. We place a great deal of emphasis on personal integrity and believe long-term results are the best measure of performance.
Employees and directors and their immediate family members may not use any confidential information received from Regenx for their personal benefit. This includes buying or selling Regenx stock while in possession of material non-public information. It also includes disclosing Regenx confidential information to persons outside the Company without permission.
Ethical Business Conduct
We expect our directors and employees to act in an ethical manner. We do not attempt to control the private lives of our directors and employees. But we do expect our directors and employees to avoid acting in a way that could damage Regenx’s reputation.
We expect our employees and directors to be honest and truthful. During the course of their employment or service as a director of the Company, employees and directors may not steal, lie, falsify documents or prepare or issue any false or misleading reports. As an example, a false expense report would violate this policy.
We expect our employees to work only for Regenx during their working hours and our directors and employees to use Company property only for Company business. Except for incidental activities or use, directors and employees may not:
Directors and employees may not use Regenx’s assets to make payments of any kind, whether money, services or property, to:
Directors and employees may not pay or offer to pay to individuals or businesses any bribes, kickbacks or any other payment to obtain business concessions. However, directors and employees may offer non-cash gifts of nominal value and may pay for reasonable meals and entertainment when doing so is an appropriate part of their job, does not violate the recipient’s business conduct rules and is done openly.
Contributions made in Regenx’s name to candidates for political office, political parties or to any other political organization anywhere in the world, including cash or property contributions, purchases of tickets to fund raising events or purchases of advertising space in programs, must be approved in advance by the CEO.
All Regenx accounts, invoices, memoranda and other documents and records must be prepared and maintained with strict accuracy and completeness. All assets, liabilities, revenues and expenses must be recorded in the regular books of Regenx.
Any waiver of this Ethical Business Conflict Policy for executive officers or directors requires the approval of the Board of Directors of Regenx.
REGENX TECHNOLOGIES LTD DISCLOSURE POLICY
Scope and Purpose of the Policy
This Policy applies to all directors, officers and employees of Regenx, and all disclosure by Regenx, including to shareholders, the investment community, and the media.
External Speeches and Presentations
Regenx Response to Rumors
Regenx personnel are not permitted to represent or speak on behalf of the Company on Internet discussions forums, chat rooms, blog or social networking services unless such personnel are authorized to do by the President.
Communication with the Investment Community and the Media
Regenx recognizes that meetings with analysts and significant investors are an important element of its investor relations program. The Regenx authorized spokesperson will meet with analysts, investors and representatives of the media on an individual or small group basis from time to time. In addition to otherwise publicly disclosed information, Regenx will provide only non-material information through individual and group meetings.
Environmental Policy – Our Commitment to the Environment
- Conduct operations in a sound environmental manner and integrating environmental considerations into all activities, seeking to continually improve performance and ensure that employees fulfill their responsibilities in an environmentally sound manner.
- Integrate biodiversity conservation considerations through all stages of business and production activities.
- Design and operate to ensure that sufficient financial resources are available to meet all environmental obligations and commitments, including reclamation.
- Promote the efficient use of energy and material resources in all aspects of our business.
- Meeting or exceeding all applicable Spanish, EU, and international standards and complying with all relevant Spanish and EU laws, regulations, reporting requirements and other obligations such as the EU Mine Waste Directive and EU Water Framework Directive.
- Educating residents about the nature of the facilities and training our workers in best practices for mining operations.
- Implementing an effective and transparent communication strategy to enhance dialogue with stakeholders on the environmental aspects of our activities and encourage public debate to promote environmental awareness and protection.
- Working with national and international institutions and organizations to develop effective, cost-efficient and equitable measures to protect the environment.